UCLA COLLABORATIVE & OTHER WORKSHOPS
Events are open to all.
What her STUDENTS say
Every single workshop I've taken with Mitra has been life-changing, awareness boosting and like medicine for my soul. I think what sets her apart is her way of making all the wisdom she shares so actionable, it's a rare find in a teacher.
Mitra’s programs and teaching is different from conventional Mindfulness workshops. She engages participants in a deep understanding and practice that goes beyond mindfulness and unexpectedly you find yourself in a state like psychodrama and yet the Self remains with your wishes. Capturing experience that you like to have repeated, every time you discover a new aspect of yourself to change or develop.
Just wanted to say thanks for another great class, I couldn’t take notes fast enough, as my mind wanted to ponder on some of what you taught and I found myself saying, “Crap, what did she just say, I missed it.” Ahh, such is life. Thank you again for being such a great teacher and giving me tools I wish I would have had long ago in life, but grateful I have them now. It’s like being a kid in a candy store and it's always so cool, exciting to me when I have those aha moments and see/realize the personal growth. Wish I could share them all with you, but you’ve probably heard them all. You have a gift Mitra Manesh, don’t ever stop teaching.
Past Classes include:
- Change your Question, Change your Life
- Befriending time in hard times
- Resilience at home and at work
- Mindfulness at Work: Mindful Leaders
- Take Charge of Your Attention, Take Charge of Your Life
- Real-time mindful tools, for Real-time COVID-19 life
- Working with Difficult Emotions
- Mindfulness, Playfulness and Creativity
- Mindfulness in the family
- Mindful Endings
- Mindful Aging
- Mindfulness & Self-Care
- Mindfulness & Intimacy
- Compassionate Communication
- Mindfulness & Life Stories